|Admin Panel | Webmail | Achievements|
Nature is the best educator. It is universal, absolute and constant. We believe our pupils will inherit its completeness. They will be humanitarian in their approach, deft at adaption, innovative and resourceful in times of crisis and international in their outlook, capable of carving a home for themselves in any global grid.Mission
Our Mission is to provide an environment in which all Marians will become lifelong learners, who are responsible, disciplined, and ethical of the world. Marians are understanding and respectful towards people of all races and cultures.Objectives
- To develop healthy, sensible, well rounded and complete human beings through academic, aesthetic and athletic activities.
- To encourage a social climate in the school that creates international understanding amongst those represented within the school community.
- To develop through community service respect for the environment and concern for society, with a commitment to serve others in need.
- To build self-esteem and leadership qualities.
- To uphold an uncompressing commitment towards excellence.
- To provide a safe and nurturing community where diversity is celebrated and mutual respect among children and adult is practiced.
- To create an environment where children are exposed to challenging, educational opportunities.
- To create a platform where teachers, parents and children evolve together to create a new social awakening.